Colleagues

A quick reminder that our postgraduate science communication course, designed for working people in science, industry, health and communication, is open for applications at Cambridge University.

This second iteration of our new one-year Postgraduate Certificate will start in autumn 2019.  The course is designed for part-time study, in blocks of a couple of days spread across the academic year, so that working people can take the course without taking too much time out from their job. During this, our first, year, students have included a university press officer, a medical research unit's public engagement officer, an environmental policy expert and a professor of neuroscience.

https://www.ice.cam.ac.uk/course/postgraduate-certificate-practical-science-communication

We also now have a Diploma in place for graduates of the Certificate who would like to study for a further year.

The course is based at the Institute of Continuing Education at Cambridge University, which occupies a 17th century house and gardens at Madingley, on the north-eastern outskirts of Cambridge, UK.

Please do get in touch for further information.

Best wishes

Jane

Dr Jane Gregory

Academic director for science communication

Madingley Hall

********************************************************************** psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212 **********************************************************************