Dear all,
Comments welcome on the attached
Nick
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 24 April 2019 14:38
To: Nick Pahl <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Psychosocial risk assessment - organisational and individual
I have attached an example of one of our Heat Maps created for a Manufacturing client to measure stress risk and understand the outcomes of work and personal stress on workplace efficiency and wellbeing. This encompasses the whole organisation in one view. We also offer other graphical representation as required by the client, whilst safeguarding personnel anonymity. I have also attached the new HSE report format for comparison.

We also discussed Individual Risk Assessments and an example is attached. This is carried out between a Manager or Occupational Health Adviser and an employee who indicates they are experiencing stress injury. It is a two sided document which should create an agreed outcome for the employee and a useful document for both for the future.

Happy to discuss further how this can be trained and used to support employees in a caring, structured manner.
Ann McCracken
Author, Scientist, Educationalist, Psychotherapist, MHFA and Training Consultant
Author of ‘The Stress Gremlins’ and ‘How to get Back your MOJO’
Motivational and Key Note Speaker
Accredited ISMA Trainer & Coach
Vice President ISMAUK
T: 01788 823361