Dear Colleagues,

on behalf of the organizers I am happy to announce MolKin2019. This conference about molecular and chemical kinetics is the successor of the four very successful conferences  “MolKin 2009/11/13/15". The conference will be held at the Free University Berlin, Germany. MolKin2019 will follow the broad theme of previous editions, however for this installment we will particularly focus topics such as sampling, design and machine learning methods.

Registration is now open at
https://sites.google.com/view/molkin2019

Please register fast as attendance is limited!

The website also includes a list of confirmed speakers.

We highly encourage all participants to present posters during the poster sessions. The organizing committee will select poster abstracts for short-talks.

On behalf of the organising committee,
Simon Olsson

Organising Committee:
John Chodera
Cecilia Clementi
Carsten Hartmann
Bettina Keller
Frank Noe
Simon Olsson
Christof Schütte
Gerhard Hummer

-
Simon Olsson

Freie Universität Berlin
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Arnimallee 6
14195 Berlin
Germany

www: https://userpage.fu-berlin.de/solsson/