Dear colleagues

Please could I ask you to share this very exciting and unique event with your networks and other email lists? Thank you!

Tuesday 12th – Wednesday 13th November 2019
Millennium Gloucester Hotel | 4-18 Harrington Gardens | London | SW7 4LH

RESEARCH AND INNOVATION PROJECTS – SUBMIT HERE

Dear Colleague

We’ve already received an excellent range of presentations for the forthcoming International Maternity Expo and the programme is coming together to feature innovative practice from across the globe. The event is a first of its kind.  Building on the huge success of the filmed Maternity & Midwifery Festivals in the UK the videos from which are now watched in 130 countries..

Recently announced speakers include:

Dr Neel Shah MD, MPP, FACOG, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology Harvard Medical School; Director, Delivery Decisions Initiative, Harvard’s Ariadne Labs

Baroness Julia Cumberlege CBE, ChairNational Maternity Review; Chair, All Party Health Group; Former UK Minister

Petra ten Hoope-Bender, Technical Adviser Sexual and Reproductive Health, United Nations Population Fund

Dr Yvonne Fontein-Kuipers,  Associate Professor, Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands

Professor Soo Downe Professor in Midwifery Studies, University of Central Lancashire

Fully filmed and recorded the presentations will be available  immediately to be shared around the world – similar to TEDX only for Maternity and Midwifery

Through this method of using a major international conference also as a series of studios, we can increase the sharing of new ideas and aim to speed up their adoption by health services, by universities and by professional associations.

We want to contribute to improving adoption times for innovation, research and insight.

The success of this project will open a powerful free to use online window for maternity and midwifery professionals to share knowledge and help speed up the adoption of innovation.

The programme is progressing well and you can find out more about confirmed presentations and speakers here.

However, we are still seeking papers relevant to low - middle income countries and non-acute and rural maternity systems across research, education, clinical practice, sustainability, innovation and transformation, along with submissions on the science of testing and genetics, and the impact of technology and social media.

Professions allied to medicine, clinicians and health suppliers of equipment and services are all encouraged to submit.

If you would like to present your work in front of an international audience of maternity professionals, we want to hear from you.

Details of how to submit your work can be found here.  Special discounted rates available for speakers.

AWARDS

Streamed live and available on demand after the ceremony, the awards will be viewed around the world via international professional associations, maternity networks, YouTube, dedicated Vimeo channels and academic portals. Awards open to all maternity workers and innovators, from anywhere is the world - check here to nominate and for more information.

To book your place, click here.

One day programme, two day programme or exhibition only packages only are available.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards

Karen

Karen Stewart
Director, International Maternity Expo

Tel: +44 (0)20 7324 4330
Email:
Web:
www.internationalmaternityexpo.com/2019/

With very best wishes,

Sheena

Website: sheenabyrom.com

Twitter: @SagefemmeSB

To unsubscribe from the MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH&A=1