Hi,
a group of professionals in my hospital is working on tools for assessment and prevention of falls of new-mother and newborn in the post partum/post natal period in hospital.
As the only scale currently adopted is the Retos scale (that was apparently not created for pregnant women/new mothers) and we are looking for more appropriate tools for risk assessment and strategies for preventions, I was wondering wheter you could suggest me strategies and tools that you are adopting in your context or that you see as particularly suitable for this kind of population

Thank you very much in advance for any input you might offer, it's precious!
I look forward to hearing from you

Laura

Dr. Laura Iannuzzi
RM, PgCert, MSci, PhD
Lead Midwife-Margherita Birth Centre
Careggi university hospital -Florence
Honorary Lecturer, School of Midwifery the University of Florence

To unsubscribe from the MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH&A=1