Dear Mersenners,

Registration is still open for the two-day conference, Science and Spiritualism, 1750 – 1930, at Leeds Trinity University on Thursday, 30 and Friday, 31 May 2019.

We are delighted to have Professor Christine Ferguson<https://www.stir.ac.uk/people/257490> (University of Stirling), and Professor Roger Luckhurst<http://www.bbk.ac.uk/english/our-staff/full-time-academic-staff/luckhurst> (Birkbeck, University of London) as our keynote speakers.

Internationally acclaimed photographer Shannon Taggart<http://www.shannontaggart.com/> will be in attendance to showcase her exhibition of photographs of Lily Dale, New York, (home to the world's largest Spiritualist community), and research magicians and performers Nik Taylor<https://pure.hud.ac.uk/en/persons/nik-taylor> (University of Huddersfield) and Andy Cooper will be performing a re-enactment of a Victorian séance, followed by a critical discussion with delegates.

Details can be found at the following site:  http://www.leedstrinity.ac.uk/events/science-spiritualism-conference-2019

If you have any question about the event please contact Prof. Jane de Gay: [log in to unmask]

--
Dr Efram Sera-Shriar, F.R.A.I., F.L.S., F.H.E.A.
Research Grants Manager & Museum Research Fellow

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the
message from your computer system and destroy any copies.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not reflect
the views of the Science Museum Group