To whom it may concern

Thank you very much for your work and for your acceptance of me in your group.

I am romanian, I am graduate in math and I am interested in icon painting.
As I am still studying icon painting and I am not a professional painter, I am looking forward to good models.
I am interested especially in serbian orthodox frescoes from the 14th century( (of Studenica and Kosovo monasteries, Ohrid and other macedonian churches).
I need really good images of frescoes so that I can see the details in order to learn from them.

Best wishes,

Dorotheea R