I find mirabileweb.it a reasonably complete starting point for many things.

And there is an article (a note, really, but worth reading) by Alan Cameron: " The Transmission of Cassian" Revue d'histoire des textes, n.s. 6 (2011) 361-365.

Mirabileweb lists just one MS. There is one critical edition, ed. by Michael Petschenig for CSEL 13 (1886), who lists just six MSS. That edition was reprinted in 2004 with additional bibliography p. 713.

In his note, Cameron discusses several later copies (Oxford, Balliol College, MS 275, a 14th century copy also listed in mirabileweb.it; and Manchester, John Rylands Library, MS lat 49) both of which contain late antique subscriptions added by a person who corrected his copy with the help of three assistants.

You might also go through the six volumes of Kristeller’s Iter Italicum.

A search of the OPAC catalogue of the Bayerische Staatsbibliothek produces 4 copies, and a search of e-codices (a database of MSS in Swiss librarie: https://www.e-codices.unifr.ch/en) produces numerous hits. And of course there is Gallica (www.gallica.fr) [search for Cassianus].

So it might require some searching, but those are starting points.

Bill Schipper