Hello all,

As always I need help.

I was asked by colleagues to supply some examples of 'digital first' Museum/Culture exhibitions for them to experience and/or attend. I am looking for exhibitions that have been conceived and delivered predominantly using networked digital platform/s and where the predominant visitor experience is delivered digitally but may include a physical exhibition build.

There have been some great examples over the last year, but when I looked they tended to be temporary shows and are no longer around - any recommendations greatly received, I'll post the list of recommendations here.

Thanks,

Kevin
Head of Digital Experience
RAFM