On 23 Apr 2019, at 14:13, Jim Richardson - MuseumNext <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All

An old client has dropped me a line asking for advice on Membership Management Systems for a mid sized museum.

Anyone got any tips I can pass on.

Thanks for your help!

Jim Richardson

I've set up a Mac User Group (https://ymug.org) membership system using:

WordPress  with WooCommerce & WooCommerce Memberships & Subscriptions plugins (and Gravity Forms to enhance the sign up process)

Stripe manages payment processing

And I'm using the Event Tickets plugin to RSVP events etc.

https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-memberships/