Hi all,

May I ask how institutions which make use of EBA/PDA/DDA models handle (excluding) these temporary collections when producing not-in-stock reports in TARL?

We are struggling to figure out how to do this without creating a large workload for our small team.

Joe

Joseph Munzer

Linux & Applications Officer

Library Systems

Information Learning & Estates

York St John University

YO31 7EX

E: j.munzer@yorksj.ac.uk

T: 01904 876701

Accepted for publication?

Now make it eligible for the REF

Deposit your work in RaY today.

For more, see our OA policy & web page, or contact your ALL.

For news, events and timely alerts, follow ILE:  cid:image009.png@01D40FAF.E4486470cid:image011.png@01D40FAF.E4486470

This email and any files transmitted with it were intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know by return.

Please think before you print.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1