Hi Jenny

Last year we just had a master list of modules that we were told did not require a reading list. We did check Moodle (our VLE) before adding modules to this list however, as some academic staff were telling us that a reading list was not required as they had everything on Moodle instead of Talis!

For this year, I plan to email departments with the list and get them to confirm that lists are still not required for these modules.

One of our departments however, wants students to have a consistent experience across the department (i.e. all modules have a Talis reading list) and has thus decided to have blank lists with a note on them letting them know that there is no prescribed reading for the module.

Best wishes,

Hannah

Hannah Groom MA

Core Resources Coordinator