Good Morning

Does anyone know of any benchmarks that we can use to determine the ratio of books to students?  I am particularly interested in the FE/sixth form context but ratios for HE would be welcomed as well.

Thank you.

Bruce Pudner

Swyddog Adnoddau Dysgu/Learning Resources Officer

Coleg Sir Benfro/Pembrokeshire College

Ebost/Email: [log in to unmask]

Ffôn/Tel: 01437 753267

Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw ffeiliau atodedig yn gyfrinachol ac at sylw'r unigolyn neu'r sefydliad a enwir uchod. Bydd unrhyw farn neu sylwadau a fynegir yn perthyn i'r awdur yn unig ac ni chynrychiolant o anghenraid farn Coleg Sir Benfro. Os ydych chi wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn ar gam, rhowch sylw i'r gweinyddwr ar y cyfeiriad canlynol: [log in to unmask]

Rydym yn croesawu derbyn gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg. Byddwn yn ateb gohebiaeth a dderbynnir yn Gymraeg yn Gymraeg ac ni fydd gohebu yn Gymraeg yn arwain at oedi.

Cysidrwch yr amgylchedd - a oes wir angen argraffu'r ebost hwn?

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pembrokeshire College. If you have received this email in error please notify the administrator on the following address: [log in to unmask]

We welcome receiving correspondence in Welsh. Any correspondence received in Welsh will be answered in Welsh and corresponding in Welsh will not lead to a delay in responding.

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1