Hi Matthew,

I'm not sure if you received my response from a few days ago, but I was hoping to follow up with you again regarding our error messages in tbss_non_FA for a pediatric sample run with the -n flag. We reran the dataset through TBSS using the -T flag and strangely, we're getting quite similar results compared to using the -n flag. Is there a reason for this? I would have expected the results to be much different since it was using the adult MNI template. Can you help me understand why this would be? We are curious if we should continue with the analysis or rerun the analysis using a pediatric template that would be more suitable for this data (age ranges 5-16). Thanks in advance for your help and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,
Stephanie Otto
Graduate Student, Cognitive and Brain Sciences Program
Department of Psychology, MSS 414/MS0296
University of Nevada, Reno