For doing this you require certain parameters like Echo spacing, for GE and Philips it will be Echo train length/PE steps. You will also need acquisition direction A>>P or P>>A. Then you can make acqparams.txt.

On Mon 22 Apr, 2019, 10:35 AM Siti Nor Fatihah Binti Salbinih @ Salbini, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your responding. I have obtained the data using 1.5 Tesla MRI System, model name : Signa HDxt, manufacturer : GE Healthcare. I need to correct eddy current for diffusion image.

Thank you.

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Divesh Thaploo
Sent: Monday, 22 April, 2019 9:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Acquisition parameters in correcting eddy current in FDT diffusion

Hello Fatihah

From which scanner have you obtained the data?

On Thu 18 Apr, 2019, 12:18 PM Fatihah Salbinih, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi FSL team,

When uploading files in FSL during correcting eddy current in FDT diffusion toolbox, they require acquisition parameters. As far as I understand, the acquisition parameters consists one row/two rows of the vector of directions and the readout time. How to obtain this acquisition parameters?

Thank you.