I just have echo number that I got from scanner which it states the Echo number like this EC : 1/1  250 kHz. What does it means? I also have tried to ask the technician of scanner, she said there is only EC, but there is no stated echo spacing. How do I can get the readout time in order to make acqparams.txt if there is no echo spacing stated? Another question, is it we need one or two rows of acquisition parameters in acqparams.txt? I have read in a blog, they said we need two rows of acquisition parameters, first row is for A>>P and second row is for P<<A. Is it true? What if my scanner states that following below :

qform_xorient  Right-to-Left

qform_yorient  Posterior-to-Anterior

qform_zorient  Inferior-to-Superior

sform_xorient  Right-to-Left

sform_yorient  Posterior-to-Anterior

sform_zorient  Inferior-to-Superior

How do we create acquisition direction for this phase encode?

Thank you for your helps.