The Department of Computer Science of the University of Liverpool offers a fully funded PhD position in the research fields pursued in the department.

To learn more about our exciting research environment, staff, and students, we encourage you to study the pages of our research groups on

Algorithms, Complexity Theory and Optimisation https://intranet.csc.liv.ac.uk/research/acto/,
Argumentation and Knowledge Representation https://intranet.csc.liv.ac.uk/research/ark/,
Data Mining and Machine Learning https://intranet.csc.liv.ac.uk/research/dmml/,
Economics and Computation https://intranet.csc.liv.ac.uk/research/ecco/,
Networks and Distributed Computing https://intranet.csc.liv.ac.uk/research/networks/,
Robotics and Autonomous Systems https://intranet.csc.liv.ac.uk/research/robotics/, and
Verification https://intranet.csc.liv.ac.uk/research/verification/,

and to contact prospective supervisors to discuss a research topic before you apply.

You can apply through https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research/how-to-apply/.

The deadline for this application round is Monday, May 27th, 2019. While applications will be possible until all positions are filled, your chances will be increased by applying before this deadline.

Please do not hesitate to ask ([log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]) if you have any questions.

_______

Prof Sven Schewe
PhD Admission Tutor
Department of Computer Science
University of Liverpool
http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~sven/
(+44 151) 795 0396

To unsubscribe from the FMNET list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FMNET&A=1