I am putting together a proposal for an anthology on Black Mirror, and am soliciting abstracts from interested authors for chapters therein. The abstract should be 300-500 words, describing a proposal that explores the philosophical content and implications of the series. Abstracts will be accepted until there are enough quality ones to fill the volume. Please send them to Dan Shaw  [log in to unmask]

I hope many of you are as excited by the series as I am, and have something interesting philosophically to say about it.

Dr. Daniel Shaw
 Emeritus Professor of Philosophy
Lock Haven University     (570) 748-1085
Managing Editor, Film and Philosophy

"Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist. He who would gather immortal palms must not be hindered by the name of goodness, but must explore if it be goodness. Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind." Emerson "Self-Reliance"