Hi all,

I’m a little stuck with recording exam attendance on Pro-solution.  I’ve found a column under the filter but I can’t actually find the box under an individual student.  Does anyone know where its hidden, thanks in advance.

Claire Cotterill-Smith
Registry Manager
College Logo  Main: +441634383000
Direct: +441634383095
Web: www.midkent.ac.uk

Disclaimer: MidKent College accepts no responsibility for information, errors or omissions in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it, nor for its use or misuse, nor for any act committed or omitted in connection with this communication. If in doubt, please verify the authenticity of the contents with the sender. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.

Confidentiality: This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is important that you should not disclose its contents to any other person or copy it for your own or others uses.

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1