Hi Derek,

We have been very fortunate in that my SLT were very happy to purchase a few sets of the reading pens, and they are being very well used by the students.
I don't have a cunning source of funding but, if it helps sell it at your college, you can remind your SLT that every hour a student spends using one is an hour you don't have to pay an invigilator to sit with them to read. The pay costs/savings really do mount up quickly.
It also helps that you can room the students using the pens either in your main exam hall or at least in with other separate room students. It saves having to find endless other rooms to accommodate students and their readers.

Kind regards
Katie.

Katie Hill
Examinations & Assessments Manager