Afternoon all

We have been requested to supply evidence for a potential court case that does not directly involve the college but is a dispute between two contractors.  The legal team acting for one of the sides is asking us to provide evidence of activities that involved the college over a new build situation, including notes of meetings and emails.

Am I right to have concerns that we should not share emails that contain names of those working for either contractor or the college with the legal team but it would be OK to share the content of the emails provided individuals are not identified?

I am so wrapped up with GDPR and student data that this different aspect is testing me somewhat….

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards, Carole

Carole Drury

Director of Governance

01539 814719

Email Signature

Banner
The contents of this email, including any attachments, may be confidential and are solely intended for the named addressees. If you are not an addressee, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this email and we request that you notify [log in to unmask] and delete the email. Kendal College accepts no legal liability for the contents of this email, including any errors or viruses that it may contain. Any views expressed, which do not relate to the official business of Kendal College, are neither given nor endorsed by the company and are personal views expressed by the sender

To unsubscribe from the FE-DATA-PROTECTION list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-DATA-PROTECTION&A=1