Staffordshire University’s School of Computing and Digital Technology is seeking to appoint an external examiner for our undergraduate Film, Media and Journalism modules and award as follows:

To commence 2019/20:

The above appointment will be for a period of 4 years.

Criteria for the appointment of external examiners can be found paragraphs 6.7 to 6.13 of the University’s External Examiner Policy and Procedure.  Whilst previous external examining experience would be an advantage, the University supports suitably qualified individuals wishing to secure their first post as an external examiner. First-time examiners will be allocated a mentor at the time of appointment.

Further information on the external examining at Staffordshire University can be found at: http://www.staffs.ac.uk/externalexaminers.

To apply for the above vacancy, please send your expression of interest and a CV to [log in to unmask].

In accordance with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, Staffordshire University is required to ascertain an external examiner’s right to work in the UK. To meet our obligations under the Act, the University is required to carry out these checks in the examiner’s presence (either physically or virtually) prior to any work being undertaken.

Our Vision: To drive excellence in collaboration with the academic community

Our Mission: An expert team providing high quality support to enhance the academic outcomes of the University