The University of Northampton is looking for panel members for a BA (Hons) International Education (English pathway) top up. We are looking for academics currently teaching international students programmes which provide opportunities for employment in a range of educational contexts in their home countries.

The event will be held on Friday 17 May 2019 at our new Waterside Campus and we expect it will last most of the day.

If you are an academic with expertise in this area, please email [log in to unmask] attaching a current CV.

In your covering email can you please say whether you have any experience of Validation and/or External Examining and can you also advise whether you have had any contact with the University of Northampton in the last five years. Please quote the subject line of this message in the subject line of your email.

We pay a fee of £150 plus all reasonable expenses and overnight accommodation if required. All this is subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Kindest regards

Pam Dimmock