From: Alex Pepper <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 15 April 2019 at 16:51:38 BST
Subject: WAF Presents - 15th May

Good afternoon WAF member

Please find below and attached information about the next Working Age Forum event scheduled for Wednesday 15th May.

We hope to see you there!

Best Wishes

The London Vision Team

WAF Presents

London Vision is proud to present two of our WAF members, Jennifer and Alex, at our May event. Life experience has motivated the pair to coach others to be the best version of themselves, and they have put together an introductory workshop that they would like to share with their peers.

About Alex and Jennifer

Jennifer: Since being registered as sight impaired back in 2007, Jennifer took a keen interest in alternative techniques that could help her deal with lifestyle changes she was facing. After following her interest in human behaviour and personal development she studied and later qualified as a Transformational Coach; she now works with groups and individuals who have gone through challenging and difficult times to help them fulfil their potential.

Alex: Alex said that looking back at his sight loss journey he realises he was stuck in a rut, and felt his impairment was holding him prisoner. He was down and unfulfilled in life during this period, and thought he was feeling this way due to his visual impairment. Alex says that it took just one thought to initiate a new way of thinking, and he realised that he had retreated into his own little comfort zone, and needed to start stepping out of it if he wanted to get anywhere.

“As part of my journey, I became interested in personal development. I read a lot of books on the subject, and eventually invested in entering a life coaching programme. This further expanded my understanding of life and resonated with me and my own experiences. So, I know that it can do the same for others.

“Now it is a passion of mine to help other people to grow and live the life they want. And I hope that my story, my experiences, and my new understanding can help others to do just that”.

The event

Come to the event with an open mind, and you might just hear something that resonates with you and changes the way you see life. We will be discussing ways to improve your life, uncover the confidence that we all have, change your thinking, and go after what you want in life. The things we will be talking about are not just nice ideas out of a book or YouTube video, they come from our own experiences.

When: Wednesday 15 May 6pm – 8pm

Where: Pocklington Hub, Tavistock House South (entrance D), Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9LG

We can offer assistance from Euston train station for those who request it, to reserve your place for the event please email: [log in to unmask]

Please RSVP no later than Wednesday 8 May.

Alex Pepper
Network Manager
07970 725620
www.londonvision.org

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram

Supporting blind and partially sighted people who live, work and study in London