I was just puzzling over that.

I wondered if the ICO’s use of the term ‘DCs in common’ is meant to read ‘joint controllers’, but in any case the next sentence just doesn’t make any sense.

Thanks for sharing, Mark.

Dan

From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynn Wyeth
Sent: 11 April 2019 10:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Local Safeguarding Boards - ICO Registration - Follow Up

‘the data controller will be DCs in common’ ???

‘it is unlikely the Boards will require separate registrations as they would be covered by their own registrations’ ???

Can someone help me as I’m losing the will to live. If anyone sees any nice jobs going working with cats, and no data protection issues, please let me know.

Lynn