In message
at 10:23:20 on Thu, 11 Apr 2019, Darren Davies
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Hi Jon
>
>I had a conversation with the ICO about this just yesterday due to the
>change in charging elected members (it's been abolished for those that
>haven’t caught up) they say that unless someone is required to pay
>they do not need to register. The very words from the ICO advisor was
>"we do not keep and register, we only keep and share details of those
>who are required to pay a fee".

How do they know who is required to pay, if those people aren't on their
radar as a result of some communication arriving. (I'll avoid using
verbs like notify/register, for clarity).

--
Roland Perry

All user commands can be found at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/subscribers/subscribercommands.html