Thanks Lawrence,
let me share publicly how great an experience was publishing with Fennia.
Thanks to the open peer-review system, I had the opportunity to write in a way that would probably not find space in other outlets; and the three reviewers eventually published their commentaries, in what I hope is a relevant conversation on epistemology and methodology.
The editorial board was a great support in the process.
Thanks y'all!
Simone