This story is in several media outlets.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12224/facebook-censorship-germany

Someone has been banned form Facebook for 30 days, for posting 2 pics of the Iranian basketball team, one in 1970 without hijabs and one recently, with hijabs.

Neither pic was photoshopped in any way.

Are we not supposed to remember the regime of the Shah pre-1979, the 1979 Revolution, the consequent cultural changes that occurred in Iran? These things did happen, just facts.

If historical facts are to be banned from memory, B B can't be far behind.

Maybe my website should be banned from Facebook for giving historical dates of events, changes, in fashion and Iran - sorry though, I'm not on Facebook to be banned in the first place

http://fooddeserts.org/images/000Iran.htm

http://fooddeserts.org/images/000Clothing%20Cosmetics.htm

Dr Hillary J. Shaw
Senior Research Fellow - Centre for Urban Research on Austerity
Department of Politics and Public Policy
De Montfort University, Leicester
LE1 9BH
http://dmu.ac.uk/about-dmu/academic-staff/business-and-law/hilary-shaw/hillary-shaw.aspx
www.fooddeserts.org

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1