Dear all

Melissa Wan and James Smart are two students on the MA Creative Writing in Prose Fiction at the University of East Anglia. Together with Kate Moorhead (Lecturer in Creative Writing, UEA), they are hosting I’ll Show You Mine: A Sex-Writing Symposium at Dragon Hall in Norwich on Thursday 6 June, to have a conversation about the role of writing sex in contemporary literature. They would love contributions from students, researchers and/or academics across institutions.

I’ll Show You Mine: A Sex-Writing Symposium

CALL FOR PAPERS

Deadline for Submissions: May 3, 2019

We invite (15-minute) papers and creative-critical contributions on any aspect of reading or writing sex in fiction, non-fiction and poetry.

Here are some of the things we are thinking about and would be interested in receiving papers on:

Abstracts of 200–300 words, together with an accompanying short CV, should be submitted to James and Melissa at [log in to unmask]" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" id="LPlnk25542" previewremoved="true">[log in to unmask]" class="OWAAutoLink" id="LPlnk968755" previewremoved="true">[log in to unmask] by Friday 3 May 2019

All very best

Melissa Wan and James Smart

University of East Anglia

showyouminesymposium.com

@show_you_mine

To unsubscribe from the CREATIVE-CRITICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CREATIVE-CRITICAL&A=1