---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gender, Sex and Sexualities Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 1:04 PM
Subject: Call for Papers: 2019 Gender Sex and Sexualities Postgraduate and ECR Conference
To: Space and Place Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: <[log in to unmask]>, Cannell, Chloe Jane - cancj002 <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, Amelia Walker <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, Dylan Rowen <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Chambers Henry <[log in to unmask]>, Gou, Yuwei - gouyy002 <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, Brooke Haba <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,

We hope this email finds you well. This email is to advise that the Sixth Annual SA Gender, Sex and Sexualities Postgraduate and ECR Conference will be held on September 23 and 24 at the Napier Building: Theatre 102, University of Adelaide, Adelaide.

This interdisciplinary conference invites postgraduate students, including Honours as well as Masters and PhD candidates, and early career researchers to submit abstracts whose research explores gender, sex and/or sexuality on the theme ‘Past, Present and Future: contested histories and emerging identities’

Previous conferences have featured papers from students of International Human Rights Law, Fiduciary Law, Medical Law, Criminology, Sociology, Gender & Women’s Studies, Indigenous Studies, Politics, Anthropology, History, Visual Art, Cultural Studies, Creative Writing, Health Science, Philosophy, Linguistics and more.

The conference will also feature fantastic keynote speakers, as well as other notable speakers (TBA).

All those who submit successful presentation abstracts will have the opportunity to submit full papers publication in an academic journal.

The deadline for abstracts is June 3 2019, and we will collect full papers one month after the conference itself (20 October 2018).

For more information, please see attached Call for Papers or visit: https://sagenderandsexualitiesconf.wordpress.com/submit-an-abstract/

Alternatively, you may contact [log in to unmask]

We would also be very grateful if you could please forward this email to any students, colleagues, friends or associates who might be interested in submitting an abstract, attending or learning more about the conference. We particularly encourage students and first-time presenters to apply, as we aim to create a safe space where all voices can feel included.

Kind regards,

Past, Present and Future 2019 Team

The 6th Annual Gender, Sex and Sexualities Postgraduate and ECR Conference

To unsubscribe from the CREATIVE-CRITICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CREATIVE-CRITICAL&A=1