To All,

The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore MD has a Rigaku generator and full detector system with X-Stream cryo cooler for donation.

Anyone interested replay immediately.

System to be decommissioned very soon.

Shipping and labor by receiver.

System delivered around 65kUS anywhere.