Posted on behalf of Jim Bloxam, Head of Conservation and Collection Care, Cambridge University Library:

Dear colleagues,

Cambridge University Library is seeking a Book and Paper Conservator to be part of a dedicated team of two conservators working on CUL's Charles Darwin Archive. The team will support the activities of the Darwin Correspondence Project over the next four years. The role holder will be based in the Department of Conservation which is part of Special Collections and will work with colleagues across the Library to deliver the project.

Further details are here: http://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/job/book-and-paper-conservator-charles-darwin-archive-fixed-term and the closing date is 7 April 2019. Interviews are expected to be held week commencing 22 April 2019.

I'd be grateful if you could circulate details of this position to any likely applicants. I am happy to answer questions about the position.

Best wishes

Jim

--

Jim Bloxam

Head of Conservation and Collection Care

Cambridge University Library

West Road

Cambridge CB3 9DR

Tel: +44 (0)1223 747410