Job vacancy - Senior IT Business Systems Support Administrator

Here at The National Archives we have embarked on a programme of activities to transform the way we use IT in order to provide innovative corporate services. You can play an important part in the transformation and help us to achieve success.

We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Business Systems Support Administrator to work in our IT Operations team. We are looking for someone with a genuine interest and passion for technology, someone that is self-motivated, enthusiastic and a team worker.

You will be joining a team tasked with supporting and developing our applications using primarily Microsoft and web technologies. You will work with Digital and Operational teams, business teams, external people and suppliers to develop and maintain our application infrastructure.

What's in it for you...

* Satisfaction that you can make a difference.
* You will be located in a beautiful parkland setting by the River Thames in Kew with staff parking and good transport links.
* A comprehensive benefits scheme including a generous pension scheme, an on-site coffee shop and subsidised restaurant, season ticket loans, on-site Gym and clubs.
* 22 days leave rising to 25 days after 1 year, and incrementally to a maximum of 30 days after six years' service and 10½ days public and privilege holidays per annum
* Excellent training and development opportunities and an agreed development plan.
* Working in a friendly and supportive team.
* An opportunity to use or learn a wide range of skills and technologies.

The applications deadline is midnight on Wednesday 8th May. Full details on the role and how to apply, along with a job description, are available here: https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?jcode=1630468

Please contact me via email or phone with any queries.

Kind regards,

Sophie

Sophie Adlam
Recruitment Advisor
The National Archives
T: 020 8392 5313
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/> | www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/about/jobs<http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/about/jobs>

[cid:image001.png@01D31043.8BDAEC70]<https://www.facebook.com/TheNationalArchives/>[cid:image002.png@01D31043.8BDAEC70]<https://twitter.com/UkNatArchives?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor>[cid:image003.png@01D31043.8BDAEC70]<https://uk.linkedin.com/company/the-national-archives-uk>

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- National Archives Disclaimer This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor endorsed by it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------