Dear all,

Wandsworth Heritage Service, operated by charitable social enterprise GLL, is looking for a fixed term Project Archivist to appraise, catalogue, re-package, and promote the Young's Brewery archive collection.

As Project Archivist, you'll have the opportunity to not only maintain and develop the Young's Brewery Collection, but also deliver activities to attract diverse user groups. Working closely with Young's Brewery, you'll enable people to understand the collection and utilise it in their research. You will also present your appraisal recommendations to Young's PLC.  Salary from £26,918 - £31,492 per annum (pro rata based on 36 hours a week).

To find out more about the role or to apply, please visit www.better.org.uk/jobs.

You are also welcome to contact me through my work email address: [log in to unmask].

Emma