Dear colleagues!

The Helmholtz School for Marine Data Science (MarDATA) is recruiting candidates for doctoral studies (PhD) at Germany’s leading institutes for marine research, GEOMAR and AWI, together with their partner universities in Kiel and Bremen. We are looking for excellent graduates holding master degrees in numerical and applied mathematics, advanced statistics, machine learning, bioinformatics, computer science, software architecture, data engineering, data analytics or electrical engineering/technical cybernetics.

More information can be found at https://www.mardata.de (Application deadline 15 May 2019).

In particular, I would like to draw your attention to the PhD project "System analysis in climate data" under my co-supervision. For further questions, please contact me directly via email or telephone. Please feel also free to forward this job offer to anyone who might be interested, thank you!

With kind regards from Bremen, Germany,
Thorsten Dickhaus.

* Prof. Dr. Thorsten Dickhaus                       *
* University of Bremen                              *
* Institute for Statistics (FB 3)                   *
* P. O. Box 330 440                                 *
* D-28344 Bremen                                    *
* Tel.: +49 421 218-63651                           *
* E-Mail  : [log in to unmask]                  *
* Homepage: http://www.math.uni-bremen.de/~dickhaus *