Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to draw your attention to the following link, Queen’s
University in Belfast are making a significant investment in the
development of a new group in Data Analytics and with this we have an
interesting offering to academics in this field to help bring us through
this journey.  We very much welcome applications who have a demonstrable
background in Data Analytics from a Statistics/OR background.

You will play a key role in the development of our new research team and
in the development of the core curriculum in Data Analytics to ensure we
are developing career ready graduates to meet industry demands.

  If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me

Please find the link to our post:
https://hrwebapp.qub.ac.uk/tlive_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=357903B5V4&WVID=6273090Lgx&LANG=USA

Best Wishes
Adele.

Professor Adele H Marshall
Professor of Statistics
Director Mathematics Academy
Programme Director MSc Data Analytics
Mathematical Science Research Centre
Lanyon Building, Queen’s University Belfast
Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK) BT7 1NN

Tel. +44 (0) 28090 971919
Email: [log in to unmask]

Professor Adele H Marshall
Professor of Statistics
Director Mathematics Academy
Programme Director MSc Data Analytics
Mathematical Science Research Centre
Lanyon Building, Queen’s University Belfast
Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK) BT7 1NN

Tel. +44 (0) 28090 971919
Email: [log in to unmask]

SIGNOFF allstat