From: HEEON equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Pears, Angie (Dr.)
Sent: 01 April 2019 3:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Equality analysis and the Access and Participation Plan

Hi all

We are also very interested in this discussion.

Best wishes

Angie

Dr Angie Pears

Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion

Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Team, University of Leicester

Room 008, Astley Clarke Building, Central Campus, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK

t: +44 (0)116 3736424

m: +44 (0)7392287149
e: [log in to unmask]
w: http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/equalities-unit

Follow us on Twitter: @UniOfLeics_EDI

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its content: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.  Thank you for your co-operation.

 Please think of the environment and consider whether you need to print this email.