From: Craig Webster [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 23 April 2019 16:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Rachel Webster; Alan Jones
Subject: Exciting opportunity to join the team at University Hospitals Birmingham - Band 8A Clinical Scientist

An exciting opportunity to join the team in one of the largest teaching hospital trusts in UK. We are based over multiple sites

Birmingham Heartlands Hospital, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, Solihull Hospital and Community Services, Good Hope Hospital in Sutton Coldfield.

We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic HCPC registered Clinical Scientist at 8A grade. The post holder will be required to primarily work in our automation laboratory to liaise closely with the Operations Manager for that section to provide high quality analyses over an extensive repertoire. We are currently investing and changing our major analytical platform.

For further details see

https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/?vac_ref=915542715

or Contact myself [log in to unmask] or Rachel Webster at [log in to unmask]

Best Wishes

Craig

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual who posts and they are solely responsible for all message content. The ACB does not monitor posts. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/