I can’t believe I am reading this.

Is a parent of a nurse entitled to having their child do a dressing or is it unethical: is a physiotherapist helping a brother who can’t access it soon enough unethical or a lab person worried about a problem talking to a doctor in their hospital unethical. Of course not. I don’t believe you think that way either.

Elizabeth Mac Namara