Dear colleagues: we remind you that applications are being received for the intensive course in zooarchaeological methods at the University of Pennsylvania Museum's Center for the Analysis of Archaeological Materials. The course will run Monday-Friday from June 3-7.  Here's the call again, and the link to apply:

Problems and Methods in Zooarchaeology
This course is designed for students either planning a field program or approaching an existing zooarchaeology collection. The basic research questions in zooarchaeology will be related to field practices of sampling, recovery, and conservation. Students will practice the major tasks of sorting, identification, and data recording using hands-on material. Surface modification and histology will be used to reconstruct taphonomic pathways and life history variables. Sampling and interpretation of molecular zooarchaeology data (aDNA and isotopes) will be discussed and sampling protocols demonstrated.

https://www.penn.museum/teachers-and-students/for-penn-students/caam/caam-intensive-courses

We have extended the deadline to apply for a week, to April 7. Get in touch directly if you have any questions ([log in to unmask]).