Hi Aurelie,

In humpbacks you have a very unusual scapula, without the acromion and coracoid processes. Also, could you take a photo of a ventrolateral side of the temporal fossa? In humpbacks you cannot see the alisphenoid at the lateral wall of the skull. If you send the full set of photos, it could be easier.

All the best,
Pavel