Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and resources this morning. It was good to meet you earlier, and learn with you.

Hopefully we can make our lives a bit easier by sharing good practice, tips and UX findings.

Look fwd to continuing conversation. Inclusivity is definitively the heart of accessibility! The Microsoft manual looks ace! Thank you very much Danielle!

Let痴 keep in touch.

Kind regards,

Ines

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧