Hi all!

It was great to meet you today and hear about the exciting UX things you are doing!

As we were talking about accessibility as a priority, I thought I'd let you know about a meetup I attend: London Accessibility Meetup. There was a speaker at the meetup a few months ago who may be of interest for those looking for a consultant on accessible web design and dev: Heydon Pickering.

Finally, a resource I would recommend is Microsoft's Inclusive Design Toolkit (forced download, pdf, 22mb)

Keep dry!

Danielle Johnstone · E-Learning Visual Designer
King’s Online · King’s College London
Ground floor · Virginia Woolf Building · 22 Kingsway, London WC2B 6LE

Follow us on Twitter: @kingsonline

To unsubscribe from the UOL-UXG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=UOL-UXG&A=1