Good morning all,

With UKSG fast approaching, I decided it would be a good place to launch our NUP (New University Press) Procurement Working Group. Apologies to those interested in the group who aren’t attending UKSG this year – make sure you are on our mailing list and we will share the notes and organise another meet up later in the year.

NUP Procurement Working Group – 1st meeting

Monday 8th April

12.30pm

Meet by the registration desks in Hall 1

I hope plenty of you can come along – I will have a scout about beforehand to find us somewhere to sit hopefully, but will meet you all at the registration desks.

I have drawn up a VERY rough agenda below, but please email me if you would like me to add anything at all.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Agenda

·         Welcome – why is this working group being set up?

·         Hellos – quick introductions of everyone

·         What issues are people facing?

v  Internal systems

v  Sourcing suppliers

v  Providing content to 3rd parties

·         Forward planning – what do people want out of the group and what kind of communications/meetings would be useful?

Please let me know if you are planning to come along so I can look out for you, and also let me know if you want to add items to the agenda.

Thanks!

Megan Taylor

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.

To unsubscribe from the UNIVERSITYPRESS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=UNIVERSITYPRESS&A=1