Good morning all,

With UKSG fast approaching, I decided it would be a good place to launch our NUP (New University Press) Procurement Working Group. Apologies to those interested in the group who aren't attending UKSG this year - make sure you are on our mailing list and we will share the notes and organise another meet up later in the year.

NUP Procurement Working Group - 1st meeting
Monday 8th April
12.30pm
Meet by the registration desks in Hall 1

I hope plenty of you can come along - I will have a scout about beforehand to find us somewhere to sit hopefully, but will meet you all at the registration desks.

I have drawn up a VERY rough agenda below, but please email me if you would like me to add anything at all.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Agenda

*         Welcome - why is this working group being set up?

*         Hellos - quick introductions of everyone

*         What issues are people facing?

v  Internal systems

v  Sourcing suppliers

v  Providing content to 3rd parties

*         Forward planning - what do people want out of the group and what kind of communications/meetings would be useful?

Please let me know if you are planning to come along so I can look out for you, and also let me know if you want to add items to the agenda.

Thanks!

Megan Taylor

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]