From: Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Igor Stojanov
Sent: Wednesday, 27 March 2019 11:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EFTC] TC for adolescents

Hello,

I would need to contact some therapeutic community for adolescents. Who should I contact for a few questions?

Thanks!

Lep pozdrav,

Igor Stojanov

Društvo Projekt Človek
Uprava
Sketova 5, 1000 Ljubljana
Tel/faks: 00 386 1 542 37 46
Mob: 00 386 41 798 889
www.projektclovek.si<http://www.projektclovek.si>
[Logo DPČ-za Excel-časovnica]
[cid:image002.png@01D4E575.25F27CD0]

Privacy/Disclaimer:
This email is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of the Odyssey House Victoria. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.