Hi All

Just to remind you that Monday 1st April at 3pm is the last day to register for GridPP42 if you want accommodation.

For the Collaboration Dinner, there is a set menu with a small amount of choice.  The restaurant has an online pre-order system, so everybody can pick what they want:
https://bookings.designmynight.com/place-your-order?booking_id=5c9b9cf0c938c5562d77f4d8

Note:  With this link, when you click order, it just appends it to my “master order”.  Nothing is actually sent to the restaurant until I approve it, which I will do on the 17th April.  Don’t worry about making a mistake.

Note 2:  If people don’t pick something, I will look at any dietary preferences you have put down when you registered and order something for you.  Nobody should go hungry.

Note 3: If this online system doesn’t work well, I reserve the right to just do a bulk order based on dietary preferences.

Note 4: Dave B will decide on the drinks.

Alastair