Hello SPMers,

Recently, I started doing PPI analyses in SPM. Following the SPM manual, I can go through the steps in SPM. However, the demo data of  SPM has a complicated design.
If I only have two task conditions and a resting condition. Which contrast should I use to extract eigenvariate VOI time course?

I found the below email years ago, which has the exactly same question as mine. However, it seems there is no answer yet.

Can anyone help on this? Really appreciated that.

Thank you,
Lydia