archives and records management training courses in London in June We will be running all four of our traiing courses in London in June at London Metropolitan Archives. Click on the links to register through Eventbrite:

Thurs, 6 June
Building Blocks of Records Management
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/building-blocks-of-records-management-tickets-56114637391

Mon, 10 June
Basic Archive Skills Training Day
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/basic-archive-skills-training-day-tickets-56099812048

Tues, 11 June
Archival Arrangement and Description Explained
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/archival-arrangement-and-description-explained-tickets-56113191065

Wed, 12 June
Managing Photographs in the Archives
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/managing-photographs-in-the-archives-tickets-56113944318

All of our courses for the remainder of 2019 are listed together with the eventbrite link on our own website:
http://www.archive-skills.com/training/index.php

Best wishes,

Margaret

--
Margaret Crockett
Consultant Archivist and Records Manager

Tel: 020 8209 1613
Email:
Website: http://www.margaretcrockett.co.uk/

Author of The No-Nonsense Guide to Archives and Recordkeeping, "... a nice reference tool for seasoned archivist, a textbook for university students and a comprehensive guide for new archivists."
To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]