We will be running all four of our traiing courses in London in June at London Metropolitan Archives. Click on the links to register through Eventbrite:

Thurs, 6 June
Building Blocks of Records Management https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/building-blocks-of-records-management-tickets-56114637391

Mon, 10 June
Basic Archive Skills Training Day https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/basic-archive-skills-training-day-tickets-56099812048

Tues, 11 June
Archival Arrangement and Description Explained https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/archival-arrangement-and-description-explained-tickets-56113191065

Wed, 12 June
Managing Photographs in the Archives https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/managing-photographs-in-the-archives-tickets-56113944318

All of our courses for the remainder of 2019 are listed together with the eventbrite link on our own website: http://www.archive-skills.com/training/index.php

Best wishes,

Margaret

--
Margaret Crockett
Consultant Archivist and Records Manager

Tel: 020 8209 1613
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.margaretcrockett.co.uk/

Author of The No-Nonsense Guide to Archives and Recordkeeping, "... a nice reference tool for seasoned archivist, a textbook for university students and a comprehensive guide for new archivists."